Saturday, April 9, 2011

Numb.

You said it would hurt me.  Oddly, I'm only a little bit hurt... for now.  It probably hasn't hit me yet.  I don't know how to feel about it.  I would be a hypocrite to be hurt, because wasn't I doing far worse when we met?  I'm glad you are being honest with me [[finally]].  I will probably be a little more .... I will be checking up on you a bit more... except that I don't know your email passwords.

I'm scared you'll do it again, since I'm not overly hurt by it.  Isn't that what I did over and over again in my past?  He wasn't hurt, so I kept on doing it... only to find out he was just hiding the pain.

I'm more numb than anything right now.  I thought I only didn't like her because of the things she said about me.. about us.. or was that a lie, too?  You said before you wanted us to get along.  I knew it would never happen, but I didn't realize how deep that dislike and distrust was until last night when you told me I had been right all along in my thoughts.

Yes, it was in the back of my mind.  I tried to push it out.  The funny thing is, I thought it was the second time you went against your word.  Not the first.  Now I have to try to push out any thoughts about the second time.  I would never have done that with what had happened that first time.

I guess I'm just glad that you didn't take it way too far.  Too far, yes, but it could have been farther.  I will try to trust that nothing else happened that night or the second one...

Poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment