Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Maturity?

If you're supposed to be an example of maturity, I think I'll just stick with being immature.  I mean, really.  You're my "friend" then you're not my "friend."  Then you are again.  Then you're not.  Are we in elementary??

You're older than me, yet you have to delete me and then re-add me and then delete me again on FaceBook.  It's FaceBook!

I go on that account to see how MY little brother in law is doing and to ask you personally only to find out that the account doesn't exist as one of my friends.  I have a feeling you delete me and then your husband re-adds me.  After-all, it IS a joint account.

I love my son's uncle, but you push me out of your life as much as possible, and I can't understand why. When I was out of town, you decided to tag along with your hubby AND bring the kid.  But "he doesn't travel well" when I am in town.  Nice.

If you weren't a part of this family, I would just say "good riddance."  It's obvious how much you hate me.  But you need to grow up and get over it.  I'm part of this family just as much as you are.

Poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment