Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Staying Put *pout*

I want to throw a huge tantrum, but either I'm tantrumed out or can actually think things through.  I wanna move so badly to another town, but my husband is **logically** dragging his feet about it.  School is giving him issues, work can't really work with him and keep him on full time.. and the other part that I see is that we have a roommate soon who also works here.  So.. having more time gives him more time to get a transfer going.

I hate this.  I don't want to live here.  I want to go live where my friends live.  I want that great Christian environment.  I don't have that here.  This is a crucial time for my faith, too...

Poison.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about that. Prayinig for you. The best place to be is at the foot of the cross, adn trusting the Lord.

    ReplyDelete