Friday, July 20, 2012

Ways to NOT be in the Hole

What is the point of a so-called savings card if you keep spending it?
Yes, the car needed fixed.  Rent comes first.  Save for the repairs.  Do NOT cash advance!  Oh wait... too late!
I asked you not to spend the money on my card because of the bill it was going toward.  What did you do?  You spent it!  On food!  So now, we have nothing extra.  Weren't you trying to lose weight?
And we have $2 to our name since you had to advance so much.
Our anniversary?  We are staying home, aren't we?  So much for all your wonderful plans.
You're bad when I'm home, but you are so much worse when I'm away.  I bet you didn't save ANYTHING from the money our roommate gave us.  You spent that on going to a movie and on food.  I don't even need a transaction list to know that.

And you wonder why I can't trust you with money.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here if you ever need any financial tips. I love finances!!! If you need help/advice lemme know. Keep on staying strong!

    ReplyDelete