Friday, August 3, 2012

Numb

I know I'm on my period, so that makes emotions just worse, but right now I am just numb.
Why?
Finances.
Well that and life in general.

My car needs her transmission fixed, but that can wait.  Hubby was told of a possible promotion but doesn't think he's going to get it (when I say promotion, I mean the all our problems are solved type promotion).  There's water in the apartment that they won't fix.  No other apartments are available.

And to top it all off, there's finances.  Why did we need to advance before?  Why can't his overtime be like that one overtime check?  Why did we put so much stock in that damned overtime anyway?

What are we going to eat?  What are we going to feed our son?

How are we supposed to afford getting him back from the in-laws?

What are we supposed to do?
We don't even have enough for rent.
We made poor decisions but I didn't think they were THAT bad.  (ok the $30 I spent at Hot Topic wasn't necessary)

He thinks it's all his fault and I think it really is about 50/50.

I don't want to have to worry about finances anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment