Saturday, November 17, 2012

What's For Lunch?

Animal crackers?  PopTarts?  Oatmeal?  Umm... Bread?
Yeah... As much as I hate to clean sticky off of your fingers, it looks like the both of us will be eating PB&Js for a while.
The kitty is sick and needs to go to the vet.  Sorry, but we don't have any food after that.

I talked to my mom, and she said she might be able to send a little bit.  Enough for sandwich fixins.  Which is hopefully enough to buy tuna and miracle whip.  And hotdogs.  For kiddo.

I'm honestly hoping we'll be able to afford whatever meds kitty has to take.  I feel so bad that he has to be miserable over the whole weekend. :(
Monday, we're going to the vet.  He can hide and protest all he wants, but I'll drag him out so he can get all better.  And then maybe give him a little tiny bit of something yummy =3

I have $70 to my name and the vet visit is going to be $56.  No idea on the meds.  Hopefully, he doesn't have any stones and it is JUST a UTI (nothing extra that will sap all of our money and more).
Because, well, emergencies happen.

I don't even know if we're going to be able to go west for turkey-day.  And if we don't, then we have to stay right here and have no turkey-day (but I'll give thanks that my baby is okay).

This sucks.
I tried to figure out how to get a chip-in going or find something for low-income, but all low-income I found was fixing and emergencies (which this isn't YET and I have to go to the vet to determine that it is before I can apply).  I had to set it up through PayPal, but I hadn't set up a bank account with mine yet and it wasn't letting me.  I'm just so frustrated at all of this.
I should have seen it sooner, and I didn't.  I'm kicking myself over and over again, but my baby isn't getting any better.  I feel SO bad.
I'm going to try to use my hubby's PayPal, but I don't know his password.

Po1s0n.

No comments:

Post a Comment