Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Friend"

I have finally removed you from my friends list.  I hate seeing your name when you update your statuses.  I hate seeing you comment on my husband's posts.  And I hate when you do all of this but ignore me.

I thought we were friends.

Why should I be upset?  You and him were friends long before you and I started talking.  You even shared something deeper with him before letting him go because he had a broken family.  Yet when we talked, it was as if you just wanted to get closer to him.  You visited ONCE while he and I were dating but NEVER when we were married.  You dropped off the face of the Earth blocking both of us out of your lives and then came back like all was fine.  Except it wasn't.  You began talking to him but would only ask how I was... and then not wait long enough for the answer.  I replied back to your posts and comments.  You never even hit "like".

I thought we were friends.

I'm finding out more and more that I was wrong.  You called me "friend" but you never meant it.  You broke my heart but never cared.  I watched you tear yourself apart going from guy to guy to guy without even a day in between.  I knew you were just setting yourself up to be hurt but never said a word for fear of making you upset.  During that time, you never said two words to me.  And that's fine.

You don't think of my husband as more than one.  You think of him as just him.  You tell him you miss HIM not US.  You tell him you wish you could hang with HIM not US.  I get it.

I will not be upset if you talk to him.  I'm done.

Po1s0n

No comments:

Post a Comment