Monday, February 6, 2012

LOL I Must Be Emotionally Disturbed

Going through my mind when I have ideas for things to write about... Hmm... Let's just say if I told a shrink all my ideas for writing, they would probably ask if I've ever been molested.

Why?

Well, I had this story back in '08 about a gal in a sex mansion.  It wasn't my only one but it was the one that had the most written in it.  Obviously, it's  not finished (like all of my stories lol)

Now, I have an idea about a girl molested at a young age and grew to believe that men were supposed to be that way--total jerks who only wanted sex.  I haven't written anything down.  Mainly because I want to know what goes through kids' minds when they all decide to bully the same kid who is not majorly different in any way.  If people would answer the question about why they constantly bullied me, I'd have my answer... -_-

Oy, I have a Po1s0ned mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment