Friday, May 20, 2011

The Waiting Game

How long can I really wait until I go tear up the bathroom in hopes of finding my leftover pregnancy test?  Can I really wait until next month?

Every pregnancy is different, and I keep hearing about how miserable one gender made pregnancies and then how the other gender was different.  I mean, I'm just tired and hungry all the time.  The spotting could have been nothing.  The occasional heartburn I get is normal... sometimes.  Nausea?  Not really... Except yesterday I had the last of the juice I made a couple of days ago without anything to eat and got sickish...

I don't think I'm overly emotional... maybe a tad cranky, but that's cuz I'm tired.  But... I wasn't overly emotional with the little man either.

I'm not congested like I was the last time either.

However, my hips are already starting to hurt like they did when I was with him, but I haven't been to the chiropractor in forever either.  Of course, normally that effects my neck and shoulders more than my hips, and there was a pain one day in my pelvic region, but it would be too early for that.. I mean, those started before the spotting... And with the little man, I had no clue until one day when I got seriously sick from shrimp and spotted with no period.

I could probably do this back and forth thing with myself all day, but I wouldn't have anything to show for it except more fear.  I don't know how to wait a whole month (I told my husband a couple of weeks) before taking the dratted test.

I'm just making myself more impatient.
This is what I get for asking God not to be on my period while performing on stage.
Thanks, God.

Poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment