Monday, September 17, 2012

Dare #2

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday.  Hubby was home all day, and since this thing is a secret, I couldn't post.

I don't think I did AS well at not saying anything negative, but it wasn't bad.  On a scale of 1-10, I was probably around a 5-7, which is better than the 1-4 I usually am.  The first day, I'd give myself a 9, to be honest.

I wasn't in as good of a mood either, but I wasn't in a bad mood.  I guess yesterday was kind of a mediocre day.

Dare #2
DO SOMETHING NICE & UNEXPECTED

Well, the original plan was to give him a back rub, but he didn't go to bed at the same time as me and I didn't know when he would be in bed, so I decided to sleep nude instead.  I don't normally do that because of the window and the cold (and a bunch more excuses).  I know it's something he likes, so I did it.

Dare #3 is today's dare.
BUY SOMETHING NICE FOR YOUR SPOUSE

 I've got nothing.  I mean, we don't have any money.  So I'm trying to think of something that I can do for him in place of it that still means the same thing.  I've only looked at the dare rather than the "devotional" (for lack of a better word) before it, so we'll see what happens.

And so far, I haven't said anything negative.  That I know of.  It depends on how he took my gentle nagging this morning trying to get him out the door.  I wasn't being mean or anything; just kept reminding him that it was time to go and he really needed to get going. 

P.

No comments:

Post a Comment