Friday, September 21, 2012

Dare 6 and 7

I'm horrible at actually making lists.
I did NOT make a list of wrong motivations for dare 6; nor did I make a list of places to add margin in my life.
So!  Wrong motivations... Uh... SelfishnessLaziness?  Does laziness count as a "motivation" when it's pretty much the opposite?  That's really all I can think of.

Today's dare was to make two lists; one of traits I don't like about my spouse and the other one that I do like.  I'm also supposed to thank him for one of the things that I do like.
I think "caring about me" is the one I'm going to thank him for.  Sadly, it won't be completely out of the blue, but I'll thank him anyway.

I already know what tomorrow's dare is.  I'm supposed to burn the list of negative things.  I can't really burn it, so I'll just rip it to shreds.  I don't really want to risk burning the apartment down... lol

P.

No comments:

Post a Comment