Monday, September 17, 2012

Dare 3

BUY YOUR SPOUSE SOMETHING THAT SAYS "I WAS THINKING OF YOU TODAY."

Makes me wish I had money.  I've been racking my brain all day trying to figure out what I could to to replace this.  What can I do to say "I was thinking of you today"?

I was lazy today and I should not have been.  I was going to clean the whole apartment; like a really good clean.  But I didn't.  It was the only thing I could think of to do.

Sure, I've got my excuses as to why I didn't do it, but I don't think they are very good.

Guess I'll just have to postpone this one until I can buy him something.

...or maybe I'll get dressed before he gets home and wear a thong.  He'd like that.  And it would show that I trust him.  I hate wearing it and he knows that, so it'd definitely be something that says "I was thinking of you" haha

Poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment