Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dare 4

Contact your spouse sometime during  the business of the day. Have no agenda  other than asking how he or she  is doing and if there is anything  you could do for them.

Well, he called me.  He was at work and he called me yesterday to ask me to stir the chile every couple of hours.  Now, how am I supposed to ask him what he wants me to do for him if he calls me to tell me? lol

I told him last night that I had planned to call him during work for no reason.  He thought it was really sweet of me.

Oh yeah.  I didn't call him because I took a nap and overslept ... oops.

Today's dare is...
I haven't done it.  I have to ask him what three things he doesn't like about me basically. :(
Right now, he is at a meeting for work.  I've had all day with him and haven't really said anything nice.  
I'm so bad at this.

Poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment