Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dare 3 Conclusion

So I decided to wear a thong and a matching bra and even dressed up a little and did my makeup.  We were going out for shopping, and I don't normally dress up or wear makeup for it, so it was something different.  And the thong was going WAY out of my comfort zone haha.

I guess he said I looked pretty when he came in, but I didn't hear him.  I kind of felt like I did it for nothing and that he didn't even notice (he told me in bed that he said I looked pretty).

It's hard to do stuff like that, because he likes to stay up late, and I never know when he's going to go to bed.  I didn't want my efforts to be wasted, so I ended up staying up till midnight waiting for him to go to bed.  Oh well.  He said he appreciated it...

Today, I'm supposed to call him at work for no reason other than to see how he's doing and if I can do anything for him (I'll post the dare when I do it).  I don't think the author of this thing understands that personal calls are often looked down upon at work.  Oh well.  I don't think he's gotten in TOO much trouble for talking to me.  I'll call him around 5 or so to see if he needs me to do anything.  At least then, maybe he'll tell me to do something for dinner haha.

P.

PS:  Yesterday was DEFINITELY Monday.  Today feels even worse :/
Don't think I'm doing so well in the non-negative department :(

No comments:

Post a Comment